Saturday, December 5, 2009

Find your line find your space



I'm not in the mood to blog about my personal life for the past 2 days. They were too traumatizing (Let me just exaggerate abit). I could feel every part of my body go through with the "fuck-your-life-is-hell-and-depressing" Hormone while it spread itself conveniently throughout. I know I don't make sense, but at least I understand myself and what I felt. I need a Me time soon. Like go catch a movie all by myself and wish the whole world was dead just so that I can do everything and anything without a soul to judge me for who I am and what I do. I feel like the most un-perfect person now but I still cant stop loving myself and standing up for my OWN rights. So Fuck off if you're one of them who loves to make me feel even more un-perfect. (I could stab you right now ... thats how much detest I have in me)

No comments: