Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby would u

Hey hey heyy

Its been a long yet fast week be'cos I vaguely remember doing 150m + 50m x 3 just a few days back... But I actually did it on Monday. Which is so long ago, but technically only 5 days ago. :/

So anyway, genius me thought that class starts at 9am today, so I woke up at 8 am!!!!!!! I am so freaking upset, be'cos I only got 7 hours of sleep. :( And now, I can't go back to sleep be'cos I am all fresh. Stupid. So freaking stupid.

I feel like dying my hair again be'cos last week the brainless me went to cut my hair. So now most of my dye hair was chopped offf & & & & I need to dye it a nice colourrrrrr.

Manisha just told me Awesome news about the phone I want. :D Joy to the WORLDDDDDDD be'cos my stupid TEMPORARY phone operates like dung! Like I said...... Genius me. Ok, im SUDDENLY SO EXCITED! YOU BETTTER BE FOR ME TOO IF YOU CALL ME REGUARLY. BE'COS I Curse as much as you when I answer my calls. ( You'll get it if you call me! ) So don't pick up the phone...............

Class in 15 mins, look blogging nonsense isnt so bad after all. =)

Xoxo

PS: I watched Gossip Girl tilll EPISODE 17 LAHHHH!!! HAHA

No comments: