Friday, February 27, 2009

The Itchy Irritation

You complain about people being vulgar... I say, you haven't opened up.

You say small hits are hit hard... I say, wake up, and know the difference between hard and soft.

You say the people around you think weirdly... I say, poor you. What do you know of the Real world?

You, the beast, want things so you become the angel of the devils... I say, you are very transparent. Please cover up.

You can do anything, but others cannot... I say, why the unfair-ness?

You do the talking, your "friends" the listening.... I say, how about you hear it now?

You can never tell lies right... I say, don't learn from me either, do your homework.

You pretend pretend pretend to know nothing... I say, please do it more. Saves me the time of listening.

No comments: