Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need a life

I woke up this morning at 7.18 am and thought I was late for training, so i jumped out of bed and grabbed my training stuff to have my shower. Just then I realised my alarm was supposed to ring @ 7.30am... So actually, I wasn't late, I THOUGHT I was. What a great away to start a morning when you know you've got 12 mins left before your alarm goes off, especially when the adrenaline got you at 7.18 right then. So of cos it rang, and I snoozed it to get just a lil bit more sleep. Little did I know my snooze was only for 1 freaking min, before it started it's stupid melodic ringing again. How brillant, don't you think?

Anyway, I trained alone, again, today be'cos the rest of the girls did not turn up. The guys aren't that bad though, but I would really like to have a team of my own. My muscles are aching to brim of my muscle fibers, my myofibrils are damaged I assume and I wish I had enough protein in me right now to stop this suffering.... Well, all this is thanks to the 30m, 60m and 50m sprints & bounding we did today. My muscles have been rather prone to soreness this few weeks. Just last thursday I was arm wrestling with Coach & boy... My muscles were in no shape to write a good word properly that night.

I want to badly watch Slumdog Millionaire, but I have to first complete my stupid & rather no sense coaching plan for the sake of it so that I can get my ass down to Christ Church Sec to teach my lesson which will indeed give me a few pathetic marks I hope, management project & studying for Sports Science Mid year paper which is on the 5th of March. (My dad's birthday too) That brings me to another point. My dad & sis will be off to Macau on the first week of March while I am stuck in school, training my shit ass off, and studying.... Not to forget, staring at the walls of my hostel room hoping to catch the next piece of dust that falls on my desktop.

I am a rather unhappy person right now. I need a life.

No comments: