Friday, February 13, 2009

Fighting a case

Hi!

I'm so thankful today is a Friday, be'cos that means I get to come back to Home Sweet Home! Staying in school and being disciplined is sooo not my cup of tea. But we got to do what we got to do sometimes don't weeeeeee?

Anyway, my roommate's really cute be'cos she made the outside of our door really cute by drawing Pokimon characters under our name to make our door look nicer! ( It was really plain before ) So, well... I got a character that looked really scary, and I was so sad. Be'cos everyone tells me I look scary :( So when I asked her...

Me : "Ehhh, the pictures soo nice, but then mine like so scary looking! You drew that for me cos I look scary ah?"
SY: " No lah. It is cute but scary. In the pokimon thing that character has something to do with being a Queen"
Me : " WAHHHH reallyyyyy. That means I am really scary ah :( But QUEEN! Wooohooo :D "

I like my roommate! She's very nice. The other day, on wednesday, I woke up late be'cos there was no class. I slept through breakfast so I did not have anything to eat. I was planning on waiting for Lunch so I can fill my stomach. My nice rommate noticed I haven't eaten so she offered me Ceral leh!!! So nice okay. :) And she's superrr cutee when she talks abt some person she doesn't like. :D Well at least she makes staying in hostel better!

2 comments: