Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Being weird

Once, I think a few weeks back... I was coming home from school on a Friday. I entered the bus no. 25 back home when I had to experienced this freaking weird of a chinese bus driver (No offence to the chinese people out there...) Be'cos there was a BIG group of people who wanted to enter the already FULL bus... As in Packed. Everyone was already feeling each other's body while some even got stuck to sticky bodies... This woman of a bus driver screamed, " Ebleybody pees mube bak ahhhhh" (Everybody please move back ah) for about 5 FREAKING MINS , 6 to 7 times when there REALLY already was no freaking SPACE.

So when she did not really get her way in "asking people to move back SUMMORE" be'cos people at the back started cursing at her, she deliberately made people at the front tap their card, WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE, be'cos she did not see them tapping it. Imagine ok. She wasted another 5 mins on doing that. BTW, all this was at the stop that I just got up. So imagine again. How boiled up I was.... THE rest of the passengers on board were!!

Then.... I mean she can't stop there can she?... A few metres of driving, she did her marvelous SUDDEN break that caused every single body who was standing up to SMACK at each other. I mean.... Can't she already see how damn close were. Stupid fart.

Okay, Haha now you must be wondering why I suddenly deceided to blog about her now right? You know why?? BECAUSE I AM SOOOOOOO SUAY as they call it in Chinese, THAT I GOT HER AS the bus driver again, TODAY!In the same bus no. 25 double decker bussss! Laugh please. She make a bloody NUSIANCE of herself, be'cos she did EXACTLY what she did, expect this time when she did her magical BREAK of a stop, it was be'cos some one was jay walking. And when one of the passengers made noise, she STOPPED the whole freaking double decker to shout at him. " Peoble walk rite rite?"

Everyone who ever needs to take public transport bus no. 25, double decker... Please beware this annoying woman. She sticks the tip of her tongue out whenever she feels like it - mostly before she has to scream at someone, she has atrociously small slit eyes, she is old and she sounds like a witch. If you ever encounter her, I would be pleased to meet up with you ... Maybe over coffee to share how she really might attract the world's attention.

No comments: