Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me time

Finallyyyyy! Tommorrow is going to be a FRIDAY. Go home day! :D I've been an exceptionally good girl this week ok. I did a whole lot of work, ( also becos of the PUSH I got from my dearest roomate to STUDY! ) and I completed my coaching plannn. Oh my god. I was wondering when I will ever complete it!

Anyway, on a side note, my Sis and Dad are going to Macau on Sunday :( I don't know why but I just dont want them to go. I know I'll be in school & all.... But still. Then the momster's going to be Alone at home for 1 week! :( Oh well. I hope they have fun and bring back LOTS of stuff FOR ME :D (Jas you better be reading this!)

One more lesson then the week's OVER! Wow, I think you people not in Sports School never imagine how much I NEED to be back Home.

I just realized finally get to tick off the Coaching Plan assignment from my homework list. Such a joy to see a 'one-less' homework to do.

I'm so happy, I hope the world is too. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Jaspreet : D said...

HAHAHAHA. & When i return, MORE SHOPPING OK.

sprintingthrough said...

Hahaha YES PLS. This time all on u!! I tell you now ah. I want a lot of things. I hope u have ALOT of money . Hohoho!