Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blazing high?

School & work has been a major teet that's been keeping me away from socialing outside of this Place. To top things off, school's just started. (Not literally, but only one month has passes) And I've still got 3 freaking months of assignments, projects, mid years before the 3rd Semester is over! Then one more Sem before I graduate! Before I become a Diploma holder. But why so longgg :( I think I whine too much, don't you think?

Anyway, now there's this whole big saga on the National relay Women's team & everything's just right SMACK here. 10 months away from SEA Games. I'm pretty confused if we're still going to train as a team, make it to the games.... Well, basically if we're going to do this together or not. I feel the latter. How sad.

Dreams of glory being shattered because of politics? Very sad.

No comments: